- Jump-start your fundraising by making a gift to your own efforts and showing your fundraising leadership.
- Login to MyHQ to customize your fundraising page, update your goal, send emails to ask for gifts, track gifts and donors, and more!
- Print the Participation Certificate to display at your office or home.
- Brainstorm Fun Ways to Fundraise.
Spread the Word
- Customize the Gift Solicitation Letter and In-Kind Solicitation Letter templates with your story and personal fundraising page link, then copy and paste it into an email to share with your entire address book.
- Fundraising tip: Suggest a gift amount or provide options when asking for support (e.g., $50 Birdie; $100 Eagle).
- Tie in supporter benefits – every donor who makes a gift of $50 or more will have their loved one’s name written on a golf ball you will use during the tournament.
- Keep a log of your donors, so you can easily track the gifts you’re receiving.
- Share videos with colleagues, neighbors, family and friends, to encourage their support and display the impact of their giving:
Monthly Fundraising Incentives
- To encourage you to reach your fundraising goals, we are offering great prizes each month to participants who lead the way in the fight against cancer. Winners will be notified by the Jimmy Fund Golf staff.
- May/June: The first 20 people to register will receive a Jimmy Fund Golf to-go coffee mug with a ’47 brand Boston Red Sox hat
- July: The top fundraiser as of July 31 will receive two ground tickets to the Dell EMC Technologies Championship
- August: The participant with the most gifts recorded in August will receive two tickets to the Toronto Blue Jays at Boston Red Sox game on September 11
- September: The participant with the most money raised in September will receive a Jimmy Fund Golf prize pack
- Post-Event: Participant with the most money raised between October 16 and December 31 will receive a foursome to the Carnegie Abbey Club in Portsmouth, RI to use in the 2019 season.*
Tiered Fundraising Prizes
Say Thank You
- Share a picture of yourself from event day on social media and tag all your donors as a public way to thank them for their support!
- Send thank you notes with a photo and favorite memory from event day.