- Jump-start your fundraising by making a gift to your own efforts and showing your fundraising leadership.
- Login to MyHQ to customize your fundraising page, update your goal, send emails to ask for gifts, track gifts and donors, and more!
- Print the Participation Certificate to display at your office or home.
- Brainstorm Fun Ways to Fundraise.
Spread the Word
- Customize the Gift Solicitation Letter and In-Kind Solicitation Letter templates with your story and personal fundraising page link, then copy and paste it into an email to share with your entire address book.
- Fundraising tip: Suggest a gift amount or provide options when asking for support (e.g., $50 Birdie; $100 Eagle).
- Tie in supporter benefits –
i.e. the first 36 donors to make a gift of $50 or more will have a hole named in honor or in memory of a loved one of their choosing.
- Keep a log of your donors, so you can easily track the gifts you’re receiving.
- Share videos with colleagues, neighbors, family and friends, to encourage their support and display the impact of their giving:
Say Thank You
- Share a picture of yourself from event day on social media and tag all your donors as a public way to thank them for their support!
- Send thank you notes with a photo and favorite memory from event day.