*Participants must reach the individual fundraising minimum of $750, and pay a $100 registration fee. Jimmy Fund staff provide fundraising tips and tools, including a personal fundraising webpage.
Event Date: Monday, October 16, 2017
Location: The International Golf Club & Resort, 159 Ballville Road,
Bolton, MA 01740
- 7:00 – 7:45 am: Registration, range open, & breakfast in Clubhouse
- 7:45 am: Golfers to carts
- 7:50 am: Shotgun start
- Snacks will be included on golf carts
- 12:15 – 1:15 pm: Lunch, followed by second round of golf
- 6:20 pm: Closing Cocktail Reception, immediately following golf
- Featuring a patient speaker
Format: Individuals may choose to play Scramble or
Play Your Own Ball format for all 36 holes
Dress Code: Golf attire appropriate for the entire day (no jeans)
Questions? Contact Katie McGuirk at 617-632-6603 or Katherine_McGuirk@dfci.harvard.edu.
*In the chance of inclement weather, we will have plans in place to delay or modify the event.